[Snort-devel] compile options

NA dustypath at ...2251...
Mon Feb 7 16:29:27 EST 2011

I am trying to re-compile Snort on a MacBook Pro, adding features so
that I may do see more traffic et al.

It seems the 2.9.0.3 Snort Manual and the INSTALL readme lack some of
the options below, is there somewhere on the Snort.org site they are listed?
Otherwise consider this a request to update.

Thanks

William Barr