[Snort-devel] Cross compiling dynamic preprocessors cannot resolve _dpd

Joel Esler jesler at ...402...
Sat Dec 24 11:24:58 EST 2011

I know several people have been waiting for a response from us for several things. Sorry about that. With Year-end crunch and vacations, people are taking some well deserved time off.

We look forward to more innovations and product next year.

--
Joel Esler