[Snort-devel] Wayne Chang is out of the office

Martin Holste mcholste at ...2499...
Mon Dec 5 12:18:11 EST 2011

Sure, but one thing to keep in mind with voicemail messages:  If you
are traveling abroad and you intend to login to your email system,
it's helpful to your IT security to have some way of knowing that your
login is legitimate, and a voicemail message is an easy way of
conveying that.  Obviously, there are better ways of tracking this
information internally, but in many companies, that's the only way to
find out quickly.