[Snort-devel] snort sp for 10GE link

ahmad reza noroozi ahmadrezanoroozi at ...2499...
Thu Aug 25 08:45:32 EDT 2011

I am to make an IDS for 10GE links
I was used snort for recent years
I want to know everybody has performance testing for snort sp for high
bandwidth?
can it to handle above 5000,000 concurrent session at hig speed
rate(for example in stream5 processors)
as you may know suricata is able to use from GPU but multithreading in
it is not efficient.
I want to use from GPU (graphic processing unit) tesla cards to
accelerate snort for 10GE link. is there any performance testing for a
multiple core system speed up for snort sp?
is it better to accelerate with GPU or with multi core system?

I am very interesting to Martin Roesch and happy to he also answer me