[Snort-devel] How to compile a Dynamic Preprocessor alone?

Russ Combs rcombs at ...402...
Wed Apr 20 11:48:43 EDT 2011

Sorry for the late reply; I wanted to see why the dynamic_example directory
didn't work for but got sidetracked.  Still haven't had time to look at
that.

Re the Makefile.am issue, if you change Makefile.am, you must rerun automake
and then configure.  That will automatically create Makefile.in and Makefile
for you.