[Snort-devel] [SNORT-devel] Snort with anomaly detection

Martin Holste mcholste at ...2499...
Mon Apr 11 12:39:57 EDT 2011

It looks like HelloWorld simply records packet header information to
the database.  Is that the case?  If so, then this is the wrong tool
for the job as there are much simpler ways to create that self-data
set (I hope I'm using that term correctly).  What are you trying to
actually do once the IP headers are in the database?