[Snort-devel] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Snort Anomaly Detection

Andres Carrera Rivera protoss_black88 at ...445...
Sun Sep 19 20:49:39 EDT 2010

  On 9/19/2010 7:47 PM, Bernhard Guillon wrote:
> On 20.09.2010 02:40, Andres Carrera Rivera wrote:
>>
>> Mmm your snort.conf is just that line?
>> you dont have any rules configurations or any other preprocessors??
>>

> Yes, it's better for testing purposes.
>
> Best regards
>
> Bernhard Guillon

Mmm maybe, but if I want to work with all preprocessors, the PHAD didn't
show me any alert.
I dont understand why, if it is a preprocessor, it should work with the
others.