[Snort-devel] Call for Snort 2.9.x U2 files containing type 110 records.

firnsy firnsy at ...3030...
Sun Nov 21 23:05:34 EST 2010

G'day All,

If anyone on this list is running barnyard2 with snort 2.9.x has come
across the "Unknown record type 110" error and are happy to supply the
offending unified2 file, then please let contact me off list.

These records will be generated if you're using the "enable_xff" or
"inspect_gzip" options in http_inspect_server preprocessor.

I have refactored the unified2 input plugin to handle the new records
and just need to do some thorough testing.

Regards,

--
firnsy
www.securixlive.com