[Snort-devel] Snort 2.9.0.1 Now Available

Steven Sturges steve.sturges at ...402...
Mon Nov 8 12:36:23 EST 2010

The issue I was referring to doesn't sound like Eoin's.

It was something that was an issue in 2.9.0 with the addition
of some of the stateful tracking in HTTP response tracking
(partly in relating to gzip decoding and dechunking of responses)
when dealing with stream reassembled vs original data packets.
That was what I was indicating was addressed in 2.9.0.1.

I apologize for the confusion here... Didn't realize that you
were specifically referring to the other post.

Cheers.
-steve