[Snort-devel] Snort 2.9.0.1 Now Available

L0rd Ch0de1m0rt l0rdch0de1m0rt at ...2499...
Mon Nov 8 12:11:48 EST 2010

Hello.  Unfortunately I cannot provide pcap but I hoped to provide
enough info so that it could be reproduced.

Eoin:  I saw your email and read your blog post when it came out ... I
was just hoping that snort version 2.9.0.1 fixed the issues with the
HTTP pre-processor and reassembly since Steve Sturges indicated it did
but maybe he is referring to other fixes???

-L0rd C.