[Snort-devel] Linking custom dynamic-preprocessor

Ryan Jordan ryan.jordan at ...402...
Thu Jul 22 10:27:17 EDT 2010

In your Makefile.am, you probably want to replace
"libsf_dns_preproc_la_LDFLAGS" with "libsf_ann_preproc_la_LDFLAGS".

You still want to follow Steve's advice regarding your autotools
issue. There should be no reason to downgrade any of the tools.

-Ryan