[Snort-devel] Linking custom dynamic-preprocessor

Steven Sturges steve.sturges at ...402...
Thu Jul 22 09:55:10 EDT 2010

Automake, autoconf, etc.

I'd suggest a rerun of everything "auto" from scratch.

libtoolize --automake --copy
aclocal -I m4
autoheader
automake --add-missing --copy
autoconf

Then run the configure command.

It should sync up all of the versions to what you have on your
system.