[Snort-devel] so_rules broken makefile or bad tarball

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...835...
Wed Jan 27 14:37:02 EST 2010

Brian,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I spoke with some of your associates about it offline and the issue of
some rules not being released in open source form is understandable
due to contractual agreements.

And, since this is stated at the top of the README in the so_rules/src
, it seems as though VRT has tried to documented this, I just
overlooked it.

Ciao,

-Jeff