[Snort-devel] Snort 2.8.5.2 on Solaris 10 (SPARC) - make error

Randal T. Rioux randy at ...3004...
Tue Jan 12 23:18:00 EST 2010

Thanks, Todd. That fixed it!

I'm not familiar with the rt library. Not having much luck searching for a
two letter string on the Web, either. Is there a good resource somewhere
with explanations of such POSIX libs?

Randy