[Snort-devel] Developping Snort Preprocessor

L0rd Ch0de1m0rt l0rdch0de1m0rt at ...2499...
Tue Aug 10 14:44:34 EDT 2010

Ben Fienstein did a DEFCON presentation on creating snort
preprocessors/plugins in 2008 I think.  That could be a good starting
point, it should be available on the DEFCON site.

-L0rd Ch0de1m0rt