[Snort-devel] [Snort-users] AIX 6.1 make error

Todd Wease twease at ...402...
Thu Oct 22 21:28:03 EDT 2009

Can't really see any reason why table_t wouldn't be recognized unless
the contents of sfrt.h aren't being included.  Just drawing at straws
here, but can you try changing the following in src/sfutil/sfrt.h:

#ifndef ROUTE_H
#define ROUTE_H

to something else, e.g.

#ifndef _SFRT_H_
#define _SFRT_H_

If that doesn't work, try commenting/removing the include directive in
src/sfutil/sfPolicy.h that is including itself:

#include "sfPolicy.h"

Not sure why it's there, but it shouldn't make a difference since the
file is protected.