[Snort-devel] I met a problem when I compiled the snort-2.8.3.1 source code with the Visual C++ 6.0

ldh00000 ldh00000 at ...1389...
Fri Oct 9 22:23:45 EDT 2009

Snort: Version 2.8.3.1-ODBC-MySQL-FlexRESP-WIN32 GRE (Build 17)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Swevice Pack 2
Development Tool: Visual C++ 6.0
Project : snort   Setting: Win32 MySQL Debug
1)I met a problem when I compiled the source code with the Visual C++ 6.0.
output message:
Performing Custom Build Step on "..\..\target-based\sf_attribute_table.y"
系统找不到指定的路径。
Error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe.
2)I was confued with what development tool could be applied to build the source code under
windows?
Under the directory of target-based , Is the sf_attribute_table.c the sf_attribute_table.y's
output file? and Is the sf_attribute_table_parser.c the sf_attribute_table_parser.l's output
file?
fils in the dirctory of target-baed:
    Makefile.am
    Makefile.in