[Snort-devel] CID re-use in database output plugin

Russ Combs rcombs at ...402...
Fri Jun 19 15:32:37 EDT 2009


I want to run Snort on my Google phone and unified won't work.  Is there a
text to speech output plugin that will leave top-posted voice mail alerts?

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Joel Esler <eslerj at ...2499...> wrote:

> I set that up. Prepping you for the weekend.
>
> --
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 19, 2009, at 3:01 PM, Ryan Jordan <ryan.jordan at ...402...>
> wrote:
>
> Argh, that's 3 drinks right there. No good can come of this thread. :)
>
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 2:44 PM, Richard Bejtlich <<taosecurity at ...2499...>
> taosecurity at ...2499...> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Joel Esler< <eslerj at ...2499...>
>> eslerj at ...2499...> wrote:
>> > Top posting AND unified wars? Might as well start an os debate in the
>> > same thread and get it all out of our systems now.
>> >
>>
>> If you run your sensor on anything but FreeBSD, you're crazy!!
>>
>> Richard
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Are you an open source citizen? Join us for the Open Source Bridge
>> conference!
>> Portland, OR, June 17-19. Two days of sessions, one day of unconference:
>> $250.
>> Need another reason to go? 24-hour hacker lounge. Register today!
>> <http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;215844324;13503038;v?http://opensourcebridge.org>
>> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;215844324;13503038;v?http://opensourcebridge.org
>> _______________________________________________
>> Snort-devel mailing list
>>  <Snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>Snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
>>  <https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/snort-devel>
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/snort-devel
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Are you an open source citizen? Join us for the Open Source Bridge
> conference!
> Portland, OR, June 17-19. Two days of sessions, one day of unconference:
> $250.
> Need another reason to go? 24-hour hacker lounge. Register today!
>
> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;215844324;13503038;v?http://opensourcebridge.org
>
> _______________________________________________
> Snort-devel mailing list
> Snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/snort-devel
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Are you an open source citizen? Join us for the Open Source Bridge
> conference!
> Portland, OR, June 17-19. Two days of sessions, one day of unconference:
> $250.
> Need another reason to go? 24-hour hacker lounge. Register today!
>
> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;215844324;13503038;v?http://opensourcebridge.org
> _______________________________________________
> Snort-devel mailing list
> Snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/snort-devel
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.snort.org/pipermail/snort-devel/attachments/20090619/b7213705/attachment.html>


More information about the Snort-devel mailing list