[Snort-devel] ide for snortsp 3.0

Nandala, Prashanth prashanth.nandala at ...2998...
Wed Jan 14 09:30:43 EST 2009

Hi Martin and all,

Can any one suggest me an IDE (in Linux) to debug snortsp 3.0 beta version?

Martin, Can I know which tool or IDE have you used for the development of
snort?

Thanks and regards

Prashanth

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately at netadmin at ...2998... and delete this mail.