[Snort-devel] snort 3.0 bulid errors

Ryan Jordan ryan.jordan at ...402...
Wed Jan 7 10:30:19 EST 2009

This is a problem on our end, which only manifests on systems with new
versions of glibc. I've attached a patch that should fix the problem. Please
let me know if there are more.

$ cd /path/to/snortsp-3.0.0b2
$ patch -p0 < snortsp_in6u_fix.diff

This patch only modifies the analytic, so you could get away without
rebuilding the platform.

-Ryan