[Snort-devel] Question regarding Flowbits

Steven Sturges steve.sturges at ...402...
Fri May 30 14:49:23 EDT 2008

There is a value giFlowbitSize that is configurable.  That is the
size (in bytes) of the allocated space, either in Stream or in Flow
preprocessor.

The StreamFlowData strucuture has a single byte reference that is
the 1st byte of the flowbit storage, yet the data that gets alloc'd
is usually larger.

Cheers.
-steve