[Snort-devel] Snort Security Platform 3.0 Beta Now Available

Snort Releases snortreleases at ...835...
Mon Jun 30 21:21:58 EDT 2008

The Snort Security Platform 3.0 Beta is now downloadable at:

http://www.snort.org/dl/snortsp/

Please take a look at the readme and release notes, try out the files,
and send us any feedback at sspbeta at ...2780...

------