[Snort-devel] Binary (pcap) Logging Limited to 128M

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at ...2499...
Fri Jun 13 16:05:06 EDT 2008

Tcpdump?  Wireshark?  Never heard of them.

*sigh*

Mainly because my sensors already have snort installed on them, so why
install another pcap collection app if I already had one that met my
needs.  Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but at one point snort was
used by people for purposes other than just a detection engine.

--
sguil - The Analyst Console for NSM
http://sguil.sf.net