[Snort-devel] Snort 2.8.1 - TimeStats()

Wes Young wcyoung at ...2816...
Thu Jun 12 13:32:16 EDT 2008

This might be a dumb question, but does anyone have snort-2.8.1
working successfully with --enable-timestats ?

I've got a red-hat box running and it dumps the initial startup and
exiting output to syslog, but once it's going, doesn't dump the hourly
statistical dump.

i've got snort running with the flags:

-g snort -u snort -D -M -y

but no luck. Tried searching through the code and google a bit w/o
much luck... Just wanna verify that someone has it working, or i'm not
missing some stupid option before I dig too much further...
--
Wes Young
Network Security Analyst