[Snort-devel] snort 3 error in config

Leon Ward seclists at ...2967...
Mon Jul 7 18:07:33 EDT 2008

Do you have bison installed?
Look closely at your config.log for errors.

It looks like when when bison is not available, configure reverts back
to lex/yacc from flex/bison, and therefore uses an insufficient lex
version.

-Leon

Leon Ward Security Engineer EMEA
Sourcefire, West Forest Gate, Wellington Road
Wokingham, UK, RG40 2AQ