[Snort-devel] snort 3 error in config

Earl esammons at ...2799...
Mon Jul 7 16:54:16 EDT 2008

Not having "%name-devel" does create similar problems (iptables-
devel, pcre-devel for example) but I don't believe flex-devel
exists; at least not in CentOS 5.x.

I don't have flex-devel installed on my current CentOS box (even if
it does exist) and snortsp compiles fine.

Additionally, 'flex -V' returns: "flex version 2.5.4"

Perhaps it is an "evil" flex earlier in the ${PATH} which the 'flex
-V' test Russ suggests should expose.

Earl