[Snort-devel] Will snort support rules update on the fly

Martin Roesch roesch at ...402...
Thu Jul 3 11:30:41 EDT 2008

Hi Jun,

There are several design features in the new SnortSP code base that
are specifically there to support changing configuration on the fly,
it will be supported in the not too distant future.

	-Marty