[Snort-devel] Snort 2.8.2 Beta Now Available

rmkml rmkml at ...879...
Fri Apr 25 02:54:34 EDT 2008

Congratulations SF for this new (Beta) releases !
Please, I have four questions:
~282b introduce new search-method ? (ac-bnfa-q...)

~what performance improvements % ? (5-10% ?)

~one little typo on src/fpcreate.c
- **  The following functions deal with the intialization of the
+ **  The following functions deal with the initialization of the

~SF are not interested by my three patch?
(printgreinfo/stream5tracktcpudpicmpstats/addethertypedecodemaccontrol)
Regards
Rmkml
Crusoe-Researches.com