[Snort-devel] Snort 2.8.1 Now Available

rmkml rmkml at ...879...
Wed Apr 2 21:50:08 EDT 2008

Hi,
Congratulations for this new Snort version !

I have found little typo please :

a)src/detection-plugins/sp_cvs.c :
and src/detection-plugins/sp_cvs.h :
  <**  @brief       Decode and detect CVS vulnerabilies
  >**  @brief       Decode and detect CVS vulnerabities

b)RELEASE.NOTES :
  <2008-03-14 - Snort 2.8.1 RC
  >2008-03-14 - Snort 2.8.1

c)src/preprocessors/spp_frag3.c :
  <* Main setup function to regiser frag3 with the rest of Snort.
  >* Main setup function to register frag3 with the rest of Snort.

Please Credits to my Crusoe Researches company.
Happy Detect (Snort/Bro/Azwalaro)
Rmkml
Crusoe-Researches.com