[Snort-devel] Snort 2.8 RC1 Now Available
snortreleases at ...835...
Wed Sep 12 14:25:31 EDT 2007
The Snort 2.8 Release Candidate 1 (binary and source) is now available
* Port lists
* IPv6 support
* Packet performance monitoring
* Experimental support for target-based stream and IP frag reassembly
* Ability to take actions on preprocessor events
* Detection for TCP session hijacking based on MAC address
* Unified2 output plugin
* Improved performance and detection capabilities
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to snort-beta at ...402...
The Snort Release Team
More information about the Snort-devel