[Snort-devel] Balasan: Re: configuration snort

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...402...
Mon Sep 10 09:30:50 EDT 2007

We can't help you with your assignment.  We can't do your work for you.  We
will point you to the documentation, and tell you look up SnortSam.

Please read the documentation on both.

--
joel esler | security consultant | Sourcefire | pgp is public