[Snort-devel] Using snort configuration within dynamic rule plug-in?

c0uchw4rrior c0uchw4rrior at ...2499...
Mon Oct 29 15:17:42 EDT 2007

I am in the process of writing a Snort dynamic rule plug-in. Again,
thanks for help getting started Steve and Adam!

I would like to add some plug-in specific configuration information to
snort.conf, then have my dynamic rule plug-in access this config info
when instantiating its dynamic rules. Is this possible within a
dynamic rule plug-in, or can only preprocessors get at the Snort
config info? If it can be done, can you point out the relevant API
calls and structs ?

Many thanks,
c0uch