[Snort-devel] Erek Adams: March 11, 1970 - October 14, 2007

Jeff Dell jdell at ...2429...
Fri Oct 19 15:57:47 EDT 2007

Sorry to hear that. I was wondering were he has been. He was a great
contributor to the list for years... We will continue the snort drinking
game in his honor.

http://tinyurl.com/36b6xn

Cheers,
Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-devel-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-devel-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Jess Planck
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 12:20 PM
To: snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-devel] Erek Adams: March 11, 1970 - October 14, 2007

I wasn't really sure the appropriate list to send this to, and I wish I
was able to send this sooner for the folks that new him. I didn't think
it appropriate to spam all the lists, and I hope you all might be able
to pass this on to other colleagues and friends.

Erek passed away on Sunday due to liver failure.

I am a friend from Louisiana, and I've posted his obituary and some
photos here:

http://iamerica.net

Jess