[Snort-devel] Erek Adams: March 11, 1970 - October 14, 2007

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at ...2499...
Fri Oct 19 12:42:46 EDT 2007

Thanks for posting the information. I've often wondered where ETL
(erektheloser for those of use who knew him in #snort) disappeared to.
Great guy, and I have no doubt he'll be missed. I know I have missed
his wit in the channel and on the mailing lists for quite some time.

RIP ETL

Bammkkkk

On 10/19/07, Jess Planck <jesse at ...2948...> wrote:
> I wasn't really sure the appropriate list to send this to, and I wish I
> was able to send this sooner for the folks that new him. I didn't think
> it appropriate to spam all the lists, and I hope you all might be able
> to pass this on to other colleagues and friends.
>
> Erek passed away on Sunday due to liver failure.
>
> I am a friend from Louisiana, and I've posted his obituary and some
> photos here:
>
> http://iamerica.net
>
> Jess

sguil - The Analyst Console for NSM