[Snort-devel] Using example dynamic-rule plug-ins?

c0uchw4rrior c0uchw4rrior at ...2499...
Wed Oct 10 15:05:51 EDT 2007

To clarify a bit, what all do I need to link against to generate a shared
lib from the dynamic rule .o and/or .lo files I've got? Is there a Makefile
target? An example gcc or libtool command-line would be great.

Regards,
c0uch