[Snort-devel] Reviving snort-stat.pl - she isn't dead just yet

MBurns maburns at ...2499...
Wed Mar 14 01:52:54 EDT 2007

On 2/28/07, MBurns <maburns at ...2499...> wrote:
> I thought a few of you might be interested in some work I've done on
> snort-stat.pl.

Hello again.

I've done another round of patches to Snort_stat.pl. This time, I
backported Matthew Sach's *Urgent* patch (for real, this time), along
with cleaning up some code.

This is an intermediate step, as I am working on a Snort Unified-based
version of the script, using Jason Brvenik's perl UnifiedSnort module.

Out of curiousity, is there any interest in support of the script?

Latest version: http://oregonstate.edu/~burnsmi/cs419/snort_stat.pl

Thanks all!

--
Michael Burns * Security Student