[Snort-devel] Snort 2.7 beta 1 available - beta-test Snort and get some free Snort stuff!

Snort Releases snortreleases at ...835...
Mon Jan 22 17:31:00 EST 2007

Snort 2.7 beta 1 is now available for download and testing!

FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:

    * Target-based stream reassembly, including handling of TCP data
overlaps and anomalous TCP header flags on a per-destination basis. 11
different target-based policies are supported. See README.stream5 for
specific configuration options for operating system targets.
    * UDP session tracking
    * Option to emulate Stream4 flushing behaviour
    * Stream5 replaces BOTH Stream4 & Flow -- should disable both of
these when Stream5 is enabled.

BE A BETA TESTER:

      Help us make Snort a better technology and get some free Snort
stuff! Since we are all looking to make Snort better, please feel free
to drop us a line and let us know you're testing. We want to be sure we
have as much coverage as possible. Please submit bugs, questions, and
feedback to snort-beta at ...2780... Credible bug submissions will be
rewarded with Snort goodies.

Get the files at http://www.snort.org/dl/prerelease/