[Snort-devel] Performance results over snort 2.6.x ?

Marc Norton mnorton at ...402...
Thu Jan 4 13:26:21 EST 2007

2.6 has more rules, it's not default yet, but will be so use
search-method ac-bnfa, it uses about the same memory as lowmem, but is
faster, and more resilieant to harsr traffic than lowmem.