[Snort-devel] snort 2.6.1.2 compile errors, 2.6.0.2 yet ok

Darryl Taylor darryl.taylor at ...402...
Wed Feb 7 11:16:54 EST 2007

If that doesn't work, can you give more detail.

Are you able to compile 2.6.0.2 after the 2.6.1.2 failure?
What distro down to minor version?
How is libpcap installed?
Are you using a special pcap version (i.e. pfring or phil woods)?

I use Gentoo and can rarely replicate these problems so getting me this
info will allow me to replicate with your environment.

Thanks

Darryl Taylor
Security Engineer
SOURCEfire

Fingerprint: AEA7 16DB 2DC3 0C3E 43A9 F1B6 E25A 6A7C 16F2 68B6
Key: http://demo.sourcefire.com/dtaylor.pgp.key