[Snort-devel] snort 2.6.1.2 compile errors, 2.6.0.2 yet ok

Justin Heath justin.heath at ...2499...
Wed Feb 7 10:58:13 EST 2007

First of all make sure you have all the correct libpcap packages
installed. Secondly, make sure configure knows where to find them with
the --with-libpcap-libraries and --with-libpcap-includes options.

Cheers,
Justin