[Snort-devel] Regarding stream5 dupfin

Chaitanya Pasupala chaitu_p at ...1780...
Mon Aug 20 02:10:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I was checking out stream5 and I found that when 'Fin' flag is sent with last data packet (the control in this case reaches a point where there is a jump to the label 'dupfin' in function 'ProcessTcp()'), stream tracking seems to be inconsistent. Even after the session's client and server exit, our stream5 doesnt seem to be flushing the data and deleting the session.

I hope I made myself clear. Please let me know if I am missing anything here. Any inputs on this issue could help ...

Regards,
Chaitanya.