[Snort-devel] SNORT Consultant

walterwong at ...2251... walterwong at ...2251...
Tue Apr 17 17:05:00 EDT 2007

Hi,
    My name is Walter Wong and I am a search consultant in Silicon Valley.
One of my clients in the San Jose area is in urgent need of a SNORT developer with lot's of expertise in TCP reset.

   The ideal person would be available full time though part time would be considered. The consultant should be in the Bay Area or Northern California.

   If interested, please contact me ASAP at this email or call me at 650-594-1108

Thanks,
Walter