[Snort-devel] snort source code

Jeff Dell jdell at ...2429...
Thu Mar 30 03:35:01 EST 2006

I see what you are saying.. The file isn't complete. I checked the md5's and
they match, but when I try to un-tgz it the source isn't fully there. This
is a problem for sourcefire... But if you want the oldest version, scroll
down the page. The last download is version snort-0.96.tar.gz and it is all
there.

Jeff