[Snort-devel] Update on Sourcefire Acquisition

Jennifer Steffens jennifer.steffens at ...402...
Thu Mar 23 18:55:08 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to make everyone aware that Check Point and Sourcefire
withdrew their application today after carefully considering the
complexities of the CFIUS process, the lengthy ongoing delays in the
CFIUS process, and the current climate for international acquisition.

There is a press release with further details available at
http://www.sourcefire.com/news/press_releases/pr-13.html.

This in no way changes our commitment to the Snort technology or
community. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer S. Steffens