[Snort-devel] Snort 2.4.3 perfmonitor not finishing log entries properly

Steven Sturges steve.sturges at ...402...
Fri Mar 10 12:59:04 EST 2006

Hi Dirk--

Yes, that would make better sense... We've seen folks who
prefer exit cleanly in production enviroments.

Might be worth moving that Sig Handler inside an #ifndef DEBUG,
so that when you compile with debug turned on, you'd get the
core file.  Without related info (that is stripped or optimized
away when non-debug), core files are pretty tough to make
useful anyway.  ;)

Cheers.
-steve