[Snort-devel] Minor odd version problem

Drew Burchett DrewB at ...2878...
Mon Jun 12 11:22:59 EDT 2006

Yes, I did.

Drew Burchett
United Systems & Software
http://www.united-systems.com
Phone:  (270)527-3293
Fax:     (270)527-3132

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner and is believed to be clean.