[Snort-devel] Minor odd version problem

Drew Burchett DrewB at ...2878...
Mon Jun 12 10:19:04 EDT 2006

I just upgraded to Snort 2.6 stable from CVS.  Or at least I think I
did.  When I ran snort -V, it returned:

   ,,_     -*> Snort! <*-

  o"  )~   Version current (Build 59)  i386

   ''''    By Martin Roesch & The Snort Team:
http://www.snort.org/team.html

           (C) Copyright 1998-2006 Sourcefire Inc., et al.

Drew Burchett

United Systems & Software

http://www.united-systems.com

Phone:  (270)527-3293

Fax:     (270)527-3132

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner and is believed to be clean.