[Snort-devel] Stream 4 Question

Steven Sturges steve.sturges at ...402...
Tue Jan 24 05:54:12 EST 2006

Brent, Will--

You should be able to set a suppression for that particular
event ID to eliminate the evasive reset events that you see.

The next generation streaming module is in the works,
but we are at the tail end of the design phase at this point.

We do have something coming up that will make all preprocessor
events configurable the same way as rules.

Cheers.
-steve