[Snort-devel] prelude alert patch

Yoann Vandoorselaere yoann.v at ...2801...
Mon Feb 20 10:09:05 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 20:58 +0100, Andrea Barisani wrote:
> Hello snorters!
>
> I'm attaching a mostly trivial patch that adds previously missing icmp
> header exporting for the Prelude output plugin and fixes an incorrect
> double inclusion of frag_offset in the alert. I tested it and it works
> for me. Feedback is of course welcome.
>
> It would be nice to see it in next release.

Hi all,

Attached is an updated Snort+Prelude patch against current CVS tree.

This patch include my changes merged with the earlier patch from Andrea.
Please apply this instance of the patch rather than the one sent earlier
by Andrea.

Regards,

--
Yoann Vandoorselaere | Responsable R&D / CTO | PreludeIDS Technologies
Tel: +33 (0)8 70 70 21 58                  Fax: +33(0)4 78 42 21 58