[Snort-devel] Re: [Snort-users] snort is becoming a dying project?

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...402...
Thu Nov 10 07:07:09 EST 2005

I am quite positive we have people taking a look at your patch, we'll
get back you, however, you have to try and remember that we have a
multitude of software that we write, Snort is the Detection/IDS portion.

Thank you for your submission, and we'll take a look at it.  We
appreciate it.

Joel